Inspired by local townhouses, the building’s externals use a distinctive palette of buff brick and stone elements in a shade reminiscent of Portland stone. The main facade is a brick grid, including feature panels of staggered brickwork balconies with metal balustrades.
Kitchens are spacious, bright and modern. There’s a high-quality specification throughout that includes many world-respected brands. The elegant, streamlined kitchen units are by Nolte, with white composite worktops. The integrated appliances are by Siemens and Bosch, and the sink and taps are by Blanco.
– Siemens ceramic hob
– Siemens integrated oven
– Siemens integrated microwave
– Integrated Siemens fridge/freezer
– Integrated Siemens dishwasher
– Bosch washer/dryer (located in hallway storage cupboard)
– Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
– LED lighting to wall units
– Glass splashback behind hob
– Soft close to doors and drawers
– Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information.
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
The bathrooms and en-suites have been designed for a contemporary lifestyle. The tiled surfaces are complemented by stylish ceramics and brassware by trusted brands Duravit and Hansgrohe. The mirror cabinet is by bespoke furniture maker Amarii.
– Contemporary Duravit sanitary ware
– Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
– Mirror cabinet with LED lighting and matching vanity tops
– Bath with shower above and glass screen to bathrooms
– Low profile shower tray with glass shower door to en-suite & shower room
– Large format wall and floor tiles
– Electric heated chrome towel rail with thermostatic control
Bathroom/en-suite designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information.
– Amtico Spacia flooring to kitchen, living/dining room, hallway and storage cupboards
– Neutral coloured carpet to all bedrooms
– Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom with LED lighting to interior
– Walls painted in white emulsion
– Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
– Contemporary square-edged skirting boards and architraves finished in white satin
DOORS & WINDOWS
– Solid entry door with multi-point locking system to all apartments
– Double glazed composite timber and aluminium windows
– White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
HEATING & WATER
Heating is underfloor throughout and is easy to control, using zoned programmable thermostats.
– Underfloor heating throughout
– Heated chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
– Recessed LED downlights to kitchen, living room, bathroom, en-suite and hallway.
– Pendant points to bedrooms.
– TV point to living area
– Stainless steel electrical switches and sockets throughout
– Hands-free video entry monitor to each apartment
– Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
The residents’ foyer is situated on the ground floor, creating a real sense of arrival. The double height area benefits from extensive windows and overlooks the private residents’ garden and London Fields park. With its classic and elegant atmosphere, it is the perfect location for casual working, welcoming visitors, socialising with neighbours or a relaxation place to have a coffee and read the papers on a Sunday morning.
– Staircase with black metal balustrade and oak handrail with carpeted treads and risers
– Cycle and bin storage provided
– Communal entry system with fob access
– Lift access to all floors
Quadra will be managed for its entire lifetime by the team at Hanover. We’re proud of the homes we’re building and will always be here to keep the whole development in the immaculate state you’ll find it when you receive the keys and move in. Our on-site staff ensure that all facilities are kept in perfect order. So, as well as the peace of mind that you’ll never have to worry about the effort of external upkeep, your time is truly your own. No garden maintenance or chores means you can focus on you. If you’re looking for a welcoming, prestigious home, first-class management, flexible and stress-free lifestyle, you’ll find it all at Quadra.
– 10 year NHBC warranty
– 999 year lease
– A service charge will be payable for the maintenance of the shared facilities and communal areas at Quadra
We are unable to accommodate any individual changes, additions or amendments to the specification, layout or plans to any individual home. Specifications may vary, please ask our Sales Executives for further information.